Gallbladder removal cost 2022
Free consultation 24/7
When gallbladder removal is indicated
Cholecystectomy (removal of the gallbladder) is indicated if:
- Acute cholecystitis.
- Blockage of the bile duct.
- Large polyps and calcifications.
- Organ dysfunctions when conservative treatment fails.
Why the operation should be performed
It is worth noting that gallbladder surgery in Ukraine is prescribed only in emergency cases or in a situation where drug treatment and a medical diet did not give the expected effect. Cancellation of the operation may threaten the patient:
- The appearance of inflammatory processes in the mucous membrane.
- Bile production disorders.
- Blockage of the biliary tract.
- A ruptured or traumatized gallbladder.
- Development of concomitant pathologies (hepatitis, dysbiosis, neoplasms, pancreatitis).
The cost of gallbladder removal in our medical center depends on the type and complexity of the operation. In 2022, it ranges from UAH 14,800. If we are talking about laser surgery using LIKA-surgeon equipment, then the cost of the procedure is 18,000 hryvnia. This price includes:
- Preparing for surgery.
- Directly cholecystectomy.
- Activities carried out during the rehabilitation period.
Benefits of removing the gallbladder here
The use of a laser allows us to offer patients a painless and effective method of removing the gallbladder. Benefits include:
- High precision. Laser equipment enables the surgeon to carry out operations with control of the depth and intensity of the impact.
- Low invasiveness. The operation is performed through a puncture, which minimizes the risk of inflammation and complications during the rehabilitation phase.
- No pain. The operation is performed under anesthesia, which eliminates painful sensations.
- Quick recovery. One day after the operation, the patient can lead an active lifestyle.
What documents do I need to submit to the clinic?
What tests need to be passed?
1.Expanded blood test
- total bilirubin
- alanine aminotransferase (ALT)
- Aspartotaminotransferase (AST)
- International Normalized Ratio (INR)
- prothrombin time (PTT)
- prothrombin index (PTI)
- Quick thrombin time
- Thrombin Time (PM)
- activated partial thromboplastin time (APTT)
4. Blood group, Rh factor
5. Blood test for Covid 19 PCR test